Incubator for Tropical Fish Egg
Material: ABS, Acrylic
Size: D 40 mm * H 30 cm / D 1.57″ * H 11.8″
Plate holes is: 1 mm / 0.039″
Suitable for: Fish, Aquariums
1. Take out a basin of water from the tank.
2. Carefully remove the female fish.
3. Hold the fish with the fish head facing forward.
4. Use your fingernails to buckle the teeth of the fish’s lower jaw carefully.
5. Push forward and downward. Note that both downward and forward alone are harmful to the fish. Add that it is done in water.
6. Keep the mouth open, keep steady and move against the direction of the fish head in the water.
7. Repeat the exercise until all the eggs are out.
8. If the female fish is removed from her hands, catch it back in time, otherwise, she will immediately swallow the eggs in the basin back into her mouth.
9. Take out the female fish. Look at the mouth of the fish with your eyes to make sure it is clean and put it back in the tank.
10. Put the eggs into the incubator. If it is fry, put it into the isolation box. If it is already a seedling, put it in the isolation box and place the isolation box in the tank where there is sufficient water and oxygen.
11. Pay special attention to the whole process. Be sure to use the original tank of water around 1 day after the egg is deducted. For safety, do not change the water.
Due to the light and screen setting difference, the item’s color may be slightly different from the pictures.
Please allow a slight dimension difference due to manual measurements.