Feeder for Hummingbird – Garden Decoration
For up to 24 hummingbirds at a time.
Make sure the Hummerbar is level, then fill it halfway with hummingbird nectar. When finished, simply insert the rubber stopper back into the hole on the top of the feeder, and wait for hungry hummingbirds to arrive.
Their tongues dart out between 20 and 80 times per second, and this feeder allows you to enjoy the action like never before!
This design provides hummingbirds with a 360-degree view of their environment while they feed and this aligns with their instinct to check for danger.
You don’t even need to take down the feeder to refill it! Once the feeder is hung and leveled, simply remove the rubber stopper and insert the funnel to fill. In addition, the smooth plastic is easy to clean so that your hummingbird always has access to a fresh and healthy nectar supply.
S: 40 cm / 15.7″
M: 50 cm / 19.6″
Suitable for: Wild Birds
- To keep hummingbirds safe from window collisions or from getting their delicate bills stuck in window screens, feeders should be positioned either very close to the window (great for visibility) or at least 1.5 m (5′) away.
- Placing feeders in an area free from breezes and out of direct sunlight minimizes spilled nectar and slows fermentation to keep nectar fresh and safe.
- To help the birds find your feeders, place them near nectar-producing flowers or other colorful accents in your yard, particularly red decorations that will catch these birds’ eyes.
- It is important to thoroughly clean hummingbird feeders at least two or three times per week. Even more frequent cleanings may be necessary for hot weather when the nectar can ferment quickly. Fermented nectar can cause mold that is fatal to hummingbirds, and sour food will not attract as many birds.
- When cleaning a hummingbird feeder, take great care to thoroughly sanitize all nooks and crannies to get rid of all mold, fungus, old nectar, or crystallized sugar. Soaking a disassembled feeder in very hot water can be an easy way to remove sticky residue.
- Hummingbirds feed excessively just before migration to build up energy reserves for their long flights. Keep hummingbird feeders clean and filled throughout the late fall and early winter so all migrating birds can be fed, and place feeders out the next year early in the spring to attract the first returning hummingbirds.
Due to the light and screen setting difference, the item’s color may be slightly different from the pictures.
Please allow a slight dimension difference due to manual measurements.