Aquarium Submersible Heater (50W / 100W / 300W)
50W: 18.5 cm / 7.2″
100W: 21.3 cm / 8.3″
300W: 32 cm / 12.6″
Diameter: 2.2 cm / 0.86″
Cable length: 82 cm / 32.2″
Recommended Tank Size:
50W: 45 – 72 Litre / 10 – 16 Gallon
100W: 90 – 150 Litre / 20 to 33 Gallon
300W: 272 – 454 Litre / 60 to 100 Gallon
Adjustable temperature: 18.3 °C to 34 °C / 65 °F to 93 °F
Power: 50W / 100W / 300W
Voltage: 220V – 240V
Frequency: 50Hz – 60Hz
Suitable for: Fish, Aquariums
- Suitable for fresh water and sea water.
- When the indicator light is on, it is working.
- When the heating rod is working, it is recommended to install a water circulation system to achieve the best balance of the fish tank temperature.
- The heating rod must be totally immersed into the water and no exposure is allowed.
- Do not use the heating rod in the gravel to avoid affecting the temperature control effect.
- Do not install the chucks on the heating coils part.
- Don’t clean the heater with detergent or similar things.
- Before cleaning the aquarium or heating rod, please turn off the power for 15-20 minutes to cool off the heating rod, or you will be burned.
- Please keep it away from children.
Due to the light and screen setting difference, the item’s color may be slightly different from the pictures.
Please allow a slight dimension difference due to manual measurements.