Aquarium Submersible Heater (50W / 100W / 200W / 300W / 500W)
Material: Stainless Steel
50W: 19 cm / 7.4″
100W: 25.5 cm / 10″
200W: 29 cm / 11.4″
300W: 38.5 cm / 15.1″
500W: 38.5 cm / 15.1″
Cable length: 90 cm / 35.4″
Adjustable temperature: 20 °C to 34 °C / 68 °F to 93 °F
Power: 50W / 100W / 200W / 300W / 500W
Voltage: 220V – 240V
Frequency: 50Hz – 60Hz
Suitable for: Fish, Aquariums (only for fresh water)
- Suitable for fresh water.
- When the indicator light is on, it is working.
- When the heating rod is working, it is recommended to install a water circulation system to achieve the best balance of the fish tank temperature.
- The heating rod must be totally immersed into the water and no exposure is allowed.
- Do not use the heating rod in the gravel to avoid affecting the temperature control effect.
- Do not install the chucks on the heating coils part.
- Don’t clean the heater with detergent or similar things.
- Before cleaning the aquarium or heating rod, please turn off the power for 15-20 minutes to cool off the heating rod, or you will be burned.
- Please keep it away from children.
Due to the light and screen setting difference, the item’s color may be slightly different from the pictures.
Please allow a slight dimension difference due to manual measurements.